July 23, 2008

PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Not much new has happened Caleb got extended, so that was kind of a bummer. But, he should be getting off break-in soon. My surgery to close my PFO is on August first. I'm glad it’s going to be done and over with. Regan seems to have developed a new attitude over night. She has become quite the drama queen, but that wasn’t unexpected if she takes after me. She learned how to say please and thank you. She goes around the house saying thank you for everything, even if you didn’t give anything to her. We finally did it! Since Regan is almost 2, I decided it was time for her to give up the binky. So, on Saturday I took it away. She was really mad at first, but after about a day she didn't mention it a lot. When she does mention it, I just say, "Binky’s are all gone." She seems to be okay with that. Lately, Regan has been learning a few new words. Since my head has been feeling a little better, I have been able to get out of the house more often. I went to the Coach outlet store in Barstow and bought a purse, wallet, and some key chains. They were having a really good sale with the items I bought being really hot on EBAY right now. So, I am reselling them to try a make a little profit. I’m thinking about making it a regular activity to earn some extra mad money. We will see how this auction goes. We are looking forward to mom and dad Stewart, and Shyler to come to visit us for a couple days. I think we are going to go to the San Diego zoo. I am excited to take Regan. She loves to see the animals. I know the pictures I am posting are a little old, but I erased all my current pictures on accident. These will have to do until I take more. Well, I don’t really have much more news. I will keep you updated.
This picture was around Christmas in 2007 I love this picture.

No comments: