December 2, 2008

Grease Monkey

We all know that I love my hair to look just right, so occasionally I use some styling wax to keep it in place. I have had this wax since the beginning of our marriage, which has been over 3 years. So, lately Regan has been going in our room and getting into makeup and whatever she can get her hands on. One day I went in and found she had gotten into my hair wax and had spread a generous layer throughout her hair! So, I thought I would wash it out with shampoo. WRONG! I looked up on google how to remove styling wax from hair and it said to use olive oil and dish soap. After several washings of olive oil and dish soap, I was finally able to get her hair back to normal.
If that that was not enough, 5 days later I find her in my room again with her hair covered with the remaining contents of the jar of wax. This time the wax job was like 10 times worse than before! I tried washing it out the same way as before, but couldn't get it all out. I will have to try again tomorrow.
Here she is standing in the corner, with her horrendous deed. You can see the wax that looks like a lougee in the back of her hair.
Here is close up of the action. There is so much wax, I could hardly get the elastic out of her hair.
Somehow I think she thinks this is so funny.

3 comments:

The Eccles said...

Someday this will be funny:)What a pain!

Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

WOW! That is really bad! Sorry that happened. I guess you will have to buy new hair wax and hide it really good.

Hagberg said...

That just put a smile on my face! I have been there before. We even have the child proof locks, but it doesn't seemto kep them out.We usually end up with mascara and lipstick body art.Fun, fun, fun!